Wednesday, July 20, 2011

That's My Process!

When I intend to make a TG Caption, I look at an image and try to devise a story around it, one that isn't straightforward and short. I haven't been able to do that lately. So there's no new TG captions today....lately what I've been doing in lieu of making an independent TG caption is posting ones I've made for others. The Slut was the last caption that wasn't that type of caption...I don't know. Maybe I need to step away from the computer a little bit. Maybe I need a change in wardrobe. Whatever the case, I hope something comes to me soon. In the meantime, entertain yourself with my plug of the week, ah?

sp2000's TG Captions

2 comments:

  1. Just an advice, you can actually think of an amusing enough TG story without the pic and then try to find something that could match that story, this is what I do most of the time ^-^
    Try to tackle a good story without the visual aid, you will see a different direction on that one.
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll attempt that process and see what comes out. Thanks dear :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete