Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Novel?

I mentioned, in a previous post, something about a novel. For all intents and purposes I can't tell you what it's about because in the event I actually get it published I don't want anyone making the connection between the author and Stephanie Bolt. All I know is that I have some 100+ pages of rough drafts in the making and there's probably 1,000 more to come. I'll tell you privately what it's about and what I intend to call it, but I don't want to make a promise I probably won't be able to keep so I'll keep you updated about my novel as I titillate your senses with TG Captions...or as I tickle your ire.

I also mentioned something about comics. I can't divulge into that either, because the majority of them contain characters I do not own and every one is for personal use only, so don't expect to see any on here, or at all for that matter.

What I CAN show you is more TG Captions. But I don't have any right now. Maybe later =/

No comments:

Post a Comment