Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sickening

I am physically and metaphorically sick today. I ate a bad hamburger and I'm growing ever so fed up with this jaded community. The latest thing I really need to vent out today involves a pizza store. Founded by actual Sicilians who started the pizza business there, refined their cooking in Brooklyn, and opened a store here. Delicious pizza and from what I've heard orgasmic bacon hamburgers. They had to sell the business as their health was declining....so they sold it to a tall, fat and utterly STUPID man from this area, who took their version of the pizza and demolished it into crap you can't have more than a slice of, it sucks so bad. Because of this, the fact he didn't deliver, and the fact that he closed early and on ideal business days, the pizzeria is now defunct. Another eyesore in this pisshole. What was once a pizzeria born from the efforts of two Sicilians putting in years work has become barren and desolate because of some ASSHOLE who can't run a business worth shit!

Words can't describe how pissed I am over this. It wouldn't be such a big deal if it were the only thing bothering me about the town. All I can say is that they missed the big sale on brains in the local Wal-Mart.


And about Wal-Mart: why is it that most of the customers who shop there utterly brain dead? If you shop there, reader, and you've a decent head on your shoulders, I am not talking about you. I am talking about the kind of person who cuts in front of me and moves at the speed of molasses. I'm talking about the type of person who moseys about the store, mouth agape and smelling like crap. I'm talking about trailer trash. I'm talking about people who block the aisle just to shoot the shit with some other prick. Shopping there becomes an ordeal when I frequently run into people like that....they're not only an eyesore, but a major headache.

I'm done ranting for now. This probably won't be the last one because something else will piss me off about this town until I move. Which won't be for a year or so or when I get a job...whichever comes first.

I'm really not in a mood to make TG Captions today, so I apologize. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment