Sunday, September 2, 2012

TGComix

In the interest of sharing captions amongst the TG community, I'll be spending the next couple of posts posting my favorite captions out of the catalog of TG caption artists and then posting a link back so you can  check out even more of their work and appreciate them the way I do. :)

TGComix, led by Sasha Blur, is the site that introduced me into the world of TG captions entirely. Though the blog I witnessed is gone, another one has since been made and contains the captions I grew familiar with, and that blog is Tg captions, comics and stories by Sasha. Like everyone else I've dedicated posts to, Sasha also has an account at the Haven and I can only hope, by this point, that you do too.

Visit her blog and you'll see captions such as:
MAU Slut:

BFF:
Bodysuit No Zipper:



Damaged Bodysuit:
Follow Orders Blindly:

Get Used To It:







New Girl:

and Without Consequences:


And, as always, if you haven't already, sign up for the Haven today and take a gander at a community's plethora of captions, ranging from anywhere to suit your tastes ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you've been with me for a long time then if you started reading when I had the wordpress format. It' sbeen years! I hope you are still having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 4 years, I'd say. And yes, I am still enjoying your work. ;)

    ReplyDelete