Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mistress Simone

In the interest of sharing captions amongst the TG community, I'll be spending the next couple of posts posting my favorite captions out of the catalog of TG caption artists and then posting a link back so you can  check out even more of their work and appreciate them the way I do. :)

And after a short absence, I've come back to dedicate this post to Mistress Simone's work. The Modern Goddess: The TG Shrine of Decadence is her blog and below is my favorites out of the catalog. One of the more unique caption artists out there, she often makes interesting captions and they are multi-titled. As with all posts similar to these, the captions I post are obviously not the only work they've done, and Simone is no exception. Visit her blog if you're intrigued by these as I am. :)







We begin this strip of captions with an appropriately titled "Beginning With The End".







Gift To Myself:

Masquerade of Corruption:



A Flip Of The Coin:





and Tech Support:




As with all caption artists I've done so far, Simone, too, has an account at Rachel's Haven . If you haven't signed up yet, you should make it a point to, as not only Simone's captions are posted there, but many other captions from many other artists are there as well, ranging from topics such as bodysuits to natural changes to realistic situations to magical objects and clothes....basically anything to suit your fancy.

What the hell are you waiting for? Go sign up! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment