Wednesday, August 15, 2012

fratboy2sororitygirl

In the interest of sharing captions amongst the TG community, I'll be spending the next couple of posts posting my favorite captions out of the catalog of TG caption artists and then posting a link back so you can  check out even more of their work and appreciate them the way I do. :)

Unfortunately, fratboy2sororitygirl of the Haven doesn't have a blog I can link back to but just know she's great at what she does. Here are my favorites out of her works:

Carnivale in Venice:

Zipped Up In Smoke:

Locked Into A Bet:



Shattered Reflections:


Underhanded Underwires:


and, finally, The Key To Her....Heart:

If you'd like to see more, sign up for Rachel's Haven! There, you can see sheer amounts of TG captions from virtually everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment