Sunday, December 25, 2011

Stephanie Scrooge

Merry Christmas to all who may celebrate it. :D

On a sad note, I don't have a caption to post to commemorate the holiday. I am, however, still accepting requests for my Second Santa storyline.

The Second Santa storyline consists of this premise: For those TG boys and girls in the holiday cheer, a lesser-known, more discreet and suffice to say superfluous Second Santa comes down and makes their innermost desires come true. The methods of change depend primarily upon who's being changed-- for example, if that person wants to become a woman in realistic terms, Second Santa would give them hormones, corsets, etc; on the flip side, if that person wants to become a woman full time through a bodysuit, one would be provided for him (or her should she desire a wiener) through Second Santa. And so on and so forth for basically any theme you could imagine.

I'll be taking requests here (via comments), on Formspring and within the Haven. Look for me in these places. There's no deadline (even though the storyline takes place on the evening of December 27th).

Have a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting idea you have there, but I can't think of anything for it unfortunately.

    Anyway, Merry Christmas, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id like to be magically changed into a beautiful redheaded lesbian with a love for stockings and heels, complete with a reality change so only me and my new lesbian girlfriend knew what happened.

    Male name: Shawn
    Female name: Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll think of something on the fly for you, Ms. 2000. Merry belated Christmas to you too :)

    Consider it done, Zerakis. By the by, I don't suppose you have an account within the Haven?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not. I keep meaning to get one though

    ReplyDelete