Thursday, December 22, 2011

Discouragement

I recently made two captions for two of the members of the Haven but because of the limit on file size at the site in question I wasn't able to upload either one. So now I'm kind of pissed and discouraged from making captions for the time being.

The caption's theme was Second Santa Day. Ever wish Santa dropped something....special....off for you? That's what Second Santa does on the eve of December 27th. Who is Second Santa? No one knows. But he or she leaves transforming gifts for those who are even slightly curious about the female gender.

Is there a gift you want Second Santa to bring to your home this holiday? Comment below and I'll see if you can be part of

THE SECOND SANTA STORIES

Note: I might be late in delivering the final product. It'll reach the Haven first before it hits here.

No comments:

Post a Comment