Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Have Heard Your Pleas

About 11 of you voted on the poll I had not too long ago. Thanks for the feedback. :)

As for what it was you voted on...

The Design-- I've actually just changed that recently. If it's the color scheme you're not content with or something else entirely, just comment below and I'll try to please the eye because 3 of you voted on that.

The Captions-- Only one of you voted on this. If you don't like my captions, comment below on what it is exactly you don't like about them because I can't bend to invisible guidelines.

The Captions' Design-- I'm sorry about the captions' design to the one person that voted on this, but there's nothing I can do about it beyond add a few bells and whistles. I have MSPaint and money is scarce to buy something better. And I remember downloading GIMP but that's since been deleted. If and when I remember to download it again, I'll practice making captions on that and post adequate results.

Bitch Bitch Bitch- Two don't seem to like this segment of the blog. I don't mean to be rude....but that's too bad. I'm not taking it down. Sorry.

Caption Frequency-- Again, I'm sorry. Nothing I can do about that. I need to be motivated to do captions, alongside have an idea of what I want to make and make sure no one's hawking over me while I make them. I would have made a lot more than five captions the other day if not for this fact.

So there you have it. If there's any additional changes you think I should make, don't hesitate to comment below.


EDIT EDIT: One of you also voted on the other option I had:

Everything-- Here's a question...if you hate EVERYTHING about the site, why the fuck are you here?

No comments:

Post a Comment