Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bren

In the interest of sharing captions amongst the TG community, I'll be spending the next couple of posts posting my favorite captions out of the catalog of TG caption artists and then posting a link back so you can  check out even more of their work and appreciate them the way I do. :)

Bren is a prominent figure in the Haven and used to have a blog herself, but I'm not sure what happened to it. In either case, you can find a sheer amount of her work-- and when I say sheer, I mean she's penned over 1,700 captions--  at the Haven by signing up, with the addition of many other TG caption artists and tons more captions.


Anyway, onto my favorites of hers:

Delays:
Decisions, Decisions:





One Step Behind:

Quit Complaining:

Sandra's Debt:

She Might Be Right:

The Dream Girl:

The Full Set:
The Last Minute Suit:


Time's Up:

and finally, Wagers Within Wagers:



I have a legion of kittens to pet now. While I do so, don't forget to sign up for an account at the Haven to see many more of Bren's-- and many more works of other artists-- captions!

No comments:

Post a Comment