Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Update

It's been too long since I last updated this blog that I believe I saw several cobwebs upon signing into Blogger. I am still working on the interactive caption idea, with only two snags: Personal life gets in the way, as I'm sure most of you are familiar with, and my attention gets diverted into multiple other projects (e.g. videos, stories, comics, etc.) If I can bang out a caption between now and the end of next week, I will. It probably won't be the interactive caption I promised but something to hold you over until the main three-course meal comes out. I just hope that the customers don't leave violently pissed by then.

In short, I'll hopefully have a single cap out soon. Apologies for the wait, guys.

Food for thought: Anyone else but me draw some sort of parallel between this story and this work of TG fiction?
Not to say I'm implying anything, mind you. I just found similarities in both stories, somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment