Friday, September 9, 2011

Expage

It amazes me how popular this blog has become in comparison to my former Expage sites. If you're not sure what Expage is, don't worry-- not many people are. Similar to Lycos it was a site where you could build a simple website of your own design. It was more for kids than it was for anything else, but I had quite a few (visually appalling) pages of my own as well. I tried looking for the main site but it no longer exists...it's better off, anyway. The last time it was ever updated was the first time I used a computer for the Internet at all, which was back in 1999.

Ah, well. I apologize for wasting your time with this post on a site where you wanna see captions. I'll whip some up over the weekend and possibly post them when I plug another weekly site. See ya til then :D

PS: There was another site similar to Expage and Lycos that I think Yahoo or some other site had a hand in. Does anyone remember the name of that site?

No comments:

Post a Comment