Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gahajabaga

You, the reader, are probably getting murderously sick of seeing this type of post: the kind with no caption. For that I apologize. I can tell you captions will come. Soon? I don't know. Later? I don't know. They'll be here when I make them and upload them and scream at the computer for somehow fucking it up.

In the meantime, you know what I haven't done in a while? Plug.

Evie has some nice(r) captions for you to look at.

Alectra, too.

Wonder what Simone's doing?

Perhaps Sasha has a few you may like?

sp2000 is definitely an upgrade from sp1000.

Hannah's site. I keep forgetting to add her to my blogroll.

Alix is quite the newcomer. Check out the captions here.

Are you a fan of Caitlyn? If not, you will be....you will be.

While I don't understand why Is is in the title, it's decent work.

Nadine's a popular gal. See why.

Steffi's been back for a time. Go check out what she's got in store!

Mindy always has interesting captions, so there's no reason why you shouldn't check them out either.

There hasn't been a new caption in 2 years but check out the archives anyway on Danielle May's site.

Rock out with Rauk.

Come for Candi Came. Stay because I said so.

Smitty recently posted an interactive choose-your-own-fate caption that you should check out as well as everything else.

What-everrrrr.

Has you seen Isobelle, too?

Perhaps you need something completely different...?

Get on with Yvonne.

Defiance is cool, too.

Follow Alexia's journey and captions.

If caption sites were television channels, this would be the Sci-Fi network.

With daily updates, there's no empty hands in Donniegee's land.

A heck-a Rebecca.

And you thought she was just a letter between C and E.

I think that'll do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment